Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I-catcher Console – Web Monitor Me

eternity would share the laughter roll

Peva
I think that being cheerful is much education, but also a carefree life. The looser you are, you are young and do not have to give a stick to water, life is much easier and therefore leaves you smooth laughing like a child. Children are able to laugh even when her mother tickled on the feet, look how this feels like a shot, and yet the child is in stitches.
The reality is that laughter has many faces and most beautiful, even that nervous laugh that you get when someone has crumpled a plan and you can not slap him because it was your fault, you made too many illusions, that is, when you face is silly and decorate with that cute little giggle. Maybe the cynical smile, laughter of evil witches, is the only one that is not pretty. Or tell you a case ...
The fact is that the other day I, well, we, my sisters and I, the spring day as a gift, how I like to me this season! - We were all three at the beach bar on the corner have our house. Both girls and I had really wanted to thrash, it is known that there are days that stands a putting both feet on the ground at the same time, but it matches the three we have done, because these are the moments that we must take and pass great, because who knows when another arrives.
were sitting there so calm, when soon came to us as a man handles, breaker type, such that each step he takes seems to be eating the world. And by golly, that guy who thought himself a god goes and stumbles, stumbling and falling to the ground at full length.
We who had seen the whole sequence and the sea turned out to be funny, what could we do? We had our attack of hilarity, with apologies. Let's say it clearly, we peed with laughter.
But the individual had not made the slightest grace and scolded us, afeándonos at three for our disgusting behavior.
What got with their protest? Than us, to check your anger, give us even more laughter witch. If it is clear that the sisters are a little damn Palace, I said my father. Especially when the three matches that we got with both feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment