Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Cb Frequencies Ireland
José Luis
I have a friend who is like my cousin hand and intimate. We had about twenty-two years and met at a AUXILIA trip to Benidorm. She enjoyed writing and helped me with my poems.
at that time I was writing love poems to MariCarmen, a good looking girl, PC like me, who had met Ayala in a school for various functional, fifteen years. For from such a young age I dedicated my poems desperate and since then took advantage, every time I had someone willing to transcribe them to me. As was the unrequited lover phase, phase by others that has lasted all my life and all my lovers, all my poems spoke of loneliness. For example, he wrote poems like these, now I remember:
"Soledad, my partner,
are more faithful to their disdain,
because you never leave me,
am like Adam in Eden. "
My friend, whose name was Jose Luis and I, took these poems seriously as bad, much more than the recipient of the same, which is routinely made them come, and I was taking care. He also understood my complaints.
I became his unconditional following a conflict that erupted in the hotel dining room, the clients decided that we, the various functional, would have to eat in the rooms and not there with them, as respectable people well fattened like them, a herd of tourists tired of boredom.
But my friend Jose Luis faced the crowd of escalenófobos with strong arguments and all the lame got us all together and rebelásemos us against such discrimination.
And in the dining room we were all lame and there were sealed my eternal friendship with José Luis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment