Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soprasetta Simillar Salami

Sitting of 21 April 2011 XVII Miniatures

XVII MINIATURES
Iñaki
The thought is slow,
the idea, very fast,
and excitement, a fight.


thought
born when the idea is forgotten.
thought
Torture, torture
love
I torture myself thinking about what will

love that continued to torture.

The touch made one day you
and caress me back

rushed us to the principle of love.



I am writing on the same page yesterday, I'm wanting

in the same body that yesterday
and still love.


Breath of happiness,
breath of love, encouragement
I need.


I HAVE A DREAM
Conchi
I have a dream, I Have a Dream : every morning, just before waking, dream I are operating the esophagus. Then I wake up and see that it is not true, but as Clinic surgeons have told me that I have to operate, I'm obsessed. I dream every night, and sleep more because I do not know how I go this operation. I say it is very complicated and have to do to me twice, as if it were a suit, and I replied with a dress and left over me, but I reply that, as I have studied medicine, my opinion account.
And my mother says she is also afraid, because I always the repeat I run the risk of staying at the table. The fact is that my surgeon always had better hands than forecasts, and so far I've always left the theater alive and well, although my poor mother spent a few nerves ... because he always catches one and climb the walls, until it leaves the surgeon saying: "There is her daughter. We do not know what's going to last. "
For now, I duradas 16 operations and 40 years, I've blown all expectations of doctors. I think that survive each operation only annoy.
Well, that and because, when he entered the operating room, the only thing I think is about hunk I'm going to operate, making them wake up to end the operation by the fall I want to see him again. In fact, this was always my dream, I Have a Dream , surgeon.


THE WALL
José Luis
I have a friend who is like my cousin hand and intimate. We had about twenty-two years and met at a AUXILIA trip to Benidorm. She enjoyed writing and helped me with my poems.
at that time I was writing love poems to MariCarmen, a good looking girl, PC like me, who had met Ayala in a school for various functional fifteen. For from such a young age I dedicated my poems desperate and since then took advantage, every time I had someone willing to transcribe them to me. As was the unrequited lover phase, phase by others that has lasted all my life and all my lovers, all my poems spoke of loneliness. For example, he wrote poems like these, now I remember:
"Soledad, my partner,
are more faithful to their disdain,
because you never leave me,
am like Adam in Eden. "
My friend, whose name was José Luis like me, are taken very seriously these poems so bad, much more than the target of the same, which is routinely made them come, and I was taking care. He also understood my complaints.
I became his unconditional following a conflict that erupted in the hotel dining room, the clients decided that we, the various functional, would have to eat in the rooms and not there with them, as respectable people well fattened like them, a herd of tourists tired of boredom.
But my friend Jose Luis faced the crowd of escalenófobos with strong arguments and got all lame us all together and we rebelásemos against such discrimination.
And in the dining room we were all lame and there were sealed my eternal friendship with José Luis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment