Contradictions
Carmen
When I hear the word solidarity, my head is full of contradictory images. I do not know what that is. Right now, since I depend on others and left to be independent, I hear the gibberish of which I attend, if I'm fat, that if I give a lot of work, and I feel even worse, not even see me as a person.
I do not like my body since I'm worth alone. But remember to M ยช Paz, what a great attitude. Once caregivers scolded because he participated in a course, a kind of graduate that provided the Horizon project. The cuidate come to criticize, why this expenditure was made, why it had targeted a course to find work. And she, who grew up in a Cotolengo and knows all about self-esteem destroyed, he replied: I have been given the opportunity and I took. What is your problem? Because, what is me, I have none. Cuidate And silent, but where is the solidarity?
Most of us grew up cojitrancos at home, where all is said and done, and we should not ask for anything to be assisted. But when we went out we do not know or ask what we need. When I went to Auxilia, participants complained that they did not ask or go to the bathroom, it had to guess them. Is it solidarity?
I remember one time I was studying at APAM, we had a test, control or do not know why, and the teacher asked me to serve as secretary to Concha Anibarro for her responses to answer each question and I transcribe . I felt very well help, finally good for something, and so did the teacher know.
Solidarity has a problem that you can be very supportive, but what happens when no one is you? When I visited recreation centers for help, my father reluctantly returned to his house two or three lame fellow in the car, despite its many gray and arrive late at night to barium. We spent the day together and he picked us. But the day came when I pointed out I please, my father became ill, and the parents of these colleagues I always put some glue, until my family got angry.
internal and spends a lot: I lack time to do a favor, but nobody gives you anything.
And yesterday I went to see Felix the hospital. I thought I would be alone, but went to see five or six young lady. The aide said: - Encore! But if you enter no more into the room. I took soap and was very happy. Josephine was in her glory riding on his donkey, an auxiliary mechanics.
0 comments:
Post a Comment