sleep sitting of April 14, 2011
GOD
Victor willfully 0
I go to Mass on Sundays
and talk to God because only God
hear me as I listen to my sister .
God is wonderful because every minute
gives me life and I
every minute I smile,
god I never forget
for you, My colleagues also are
his work
and is present in you,
every morning you wake
encouraged by God and me
blows me.
I forgot all
what I learned in catechism
and since I made first communion
any priest I have heard,
not even addressed to me, the
god I feel in my silence
has told me to co
and has taught me Quereres everyone.
speak with God and God listens ,
god and I understand.
A FRIEND
Rafa
I have a friend who met him in her neighborhood and called José María. This friend was married for over twenty years and has three children of the family, apart of course from his wife. We met playing in the Leones de Castilla neighborhood group in Valladolid. We had about 4 or 5 years and now I have 55, or making a few already.
We got the dog and cat, but we never hit us, something others did so suddenly and without much reason. José María has been and is a good friend. When I have given me has been bad to me at the hospital, in Valladolid.
We were a group of about twenty friends, but we went out only three: Serafin, Jose Maria and Rafael, that would be me, unfortunately, I've always been quite cripple, but then I never got to be in a wheelchair wheels as I am now. We were going to discos or parties, I mean the party buffet, although I enjoyed myself like others because I could not move as he wanted.
Being young still, I mean 12 to 15 years, we discussed too much, we discussed about anything, but we had always making peace with a friendly hug.
José María is the only friend that I keep for so long, but long since we've seen. He lives very close to the hospital where I was admitted, but I got out of that hospital and brought me here, in Leganés.
THE SANTA Torrijos
Isabel
When Easter arrives, at some of the famous French toast. The making of wine and milk, but I like more the latter. My brother liked the wine, ate is running without leaving one. What happens is that now fought with my mother and no longer makes toast.
The milk toast me like I have while I canonized. But there are other types of saints, for example a person who gives himself to others and only lives for them, for example a person who gives his life to God and goes to a convent to be at your service.
could also be holy fuck that turns entirely on the love that gives those in need, or that you put a shield in front of a friend who will shoot, or donating all his possessions to the needy and live miserably.
However, for be holy there is no reason to give the note would not have to go to these examples as dramatic. Santo is simply not who lives every moment conscious of himself and his ego by bringing back more real. I, without going any further, it could be a saint.
But what is my self more real? I would have to accept my situation and my circumstances but not accept them. Would have to help colleagues in need, but I can not, and the few times I can or can not remember or I have no desire. Would have to be happy, calm and sweet, but that would have to be drunk and I do not drink. I should not complain as much as I complain, but I've got a life and complain, I know what pain is. And would that ... and would have to ... and should not complain if anything but the channel regulatory, management, administration, caregivers ... and have to write in the Writing Workshop instead of thinking about milk toast.
My faith in God is strong, but my faith is stronger in the holy toast. If you do not go to church is because I feel a headache every time I do. In contrast, the toast does not happen, I have a headache.
Anyway, French toast This is big. Them do they deserve the sky, more than me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment