Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Partial Plate Questions

I have a Kindred

Conchi
I have a dream, I Have a Dream : every morning, just before waking, dream I are operating the esophagus. Then I wake up and see that it is not true, but as Clinic surgeons have told me that I have to operate, I'm obsessed. I dream every night, and sleep more because I do not know how I go this operation. I say it is very complicated and have to do to me twice, as if it were a suit, and I replied with a dress and left over me, but I reply that, as I have studied medicine, my opinion account.
And my mother says it also fear, because he always repeated that I run the risk of staying on the operating table. The fact is that my surgeon always had better hands than forecasts, and so far I've always left the theater alive and well, although my poor mother spent a few nerves ... because he always catches one and climb the walls, until it leaves the surgeon saying: "There is her daughter. We do not know what's going to last. "
For now, I duradas 16 operations and 40 years, I've blown all expectations of doctors. I think that survive each operation only annoy.
Well, that and because, when he entered the operating room, the only thing I think the guy is good I will operate, which woke him to end the operation by the fall I want to see him again. In fact, this was always my dream, I Have a Dream , surgeon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment