Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where Can I Find A Shiny Stone In Soulsilver?

Mary

Victor willfully 0
When Mary went to Huelva I was sadder than the shadow of a greyhound. I loved her because she was beautiful as the golden oriole, more delicate than the lambs.
I went to the avenue to meet Mary. She always walked alone, did not like the rows of colleagues and spent the afternoon running from them. When I found out at the mall, approached me and began to push my chair. Before he had bent down to kiss me hello. What I loved her eyes were black and big as two abysses. I killed their eyes.
Summer came and Mary was still walking alone, was covered with a shirt tits tiny and when she bent to kiss his revelation surprised me. I saw them tits all the friends of my sister Macarena, but Mary's were something special, big, brunette, tall like chickens in the oven and smelling of rose water, a perfume he had bought, he said, in a trip to Florence, in the pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella. No smell of roses with more accuracy than Mary in Alghero.
When one afternoon, pushing my chair towards the horizon line with guidance it always seemed to be exploring the world, as was walking along the avenue on the way to the cemetery "Mary told me she had thrown boyfriend, I dropped two tears, only two. She did not see the end and I could hide.
The next day I presented to the groom. His name is John and is so good that I can not hate, but that was all I could think at that moment.
When he finally left Alghero and Mary went with John to Huelva, then yes I got tired of tears. Secretly cried because I could not tell my sister who was in love with his friend, would have laughed at me.
Now, when sometimes we Mary and I are in town, and not mourn me, but disappears again when I get stuck again just like the first time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment